President-elect Donald Trump says he wishes everyone, including his enemies and sore losers, a Happy New Year.
“Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do. Love!” Trump wrote on social media Saturday morning.
He sent a similar tweet back in 2014, months before he embarked on his successful White House bid.
He also used the phrase “Merry Christmas” on December 25, which likely triggered many on the left who are offended by the term.
Trump’s no nonsense, cut to the chase tweets are just one example of why the next four years will be so interesting to witness.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here