Day five of the recount is underway in Wisconsin and it’s not looking good for Hillary.
According to current totals, Trump appears to be up by about 69,899 recount votes.
The City of Milwaukee’s absentee ballots still have yet to be recounted.
“Milwaukee counts its absentee ballots centrally (not at the polling place) on Election Night,” the state’s election commission website says. “When those absentee ballots have been counted the numbers will be updated.”
Check out the Wisconsin Recount Results Update page for the latest on the recount, and see for yourself why it’s backfiring spectacularly on Hillary.
When you visit the link, the first set of columns are the original vote tally. The second column of numbers are the official recount results, and the third is the difference between the recount and the original tally. (If a county has not been recounted, it appears as “-100%.”)
In Michigan, where Trump won by about 10,700 votes, another recount is underway of the state’s 4.8 million votes.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing