This ought to make for an interesting confirmation hearing.
Can you imagine how the far left will soil their pants over an oil CEO as Secretary of State?
Trump is a genius.
And the fact that there are numerous photos of Tillerman with Putin is icing on the cake.
NBC News reported:
Donald Trump is expected to nominate Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson as his secretary of state, two sources close to the transition process told NBC News on Saturday.
Tillerson, 64, became president of the Texas-based oil company in 2004 and has a close business relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He has spent his entire career at the company now known as Exxon Mobil.
The sources cautioned that nothing is final until the president-elect officially announces it, likely next week.
Tillerson met Saturday with Trump at Trump Tower in New York, the president-elect’s spokesperson confirmed.
The selection of Tillerson comes after Trump and his transition team spent weeks searching for someone to fill the post of the top U.S. diplomat. Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani were reportedly in the running. Giuliani said Friday he had taken his name out of consideration.
This is a good sign… Jennifer Rubin hates him.
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family