Flouting the careful diplomatic plans that the globalists have quietly laid out for the last half century, Donald Trump spoke with the President of Taiwan.
This historic phone call has signaled very powerfully that the United States will no longer stand by as the Chinese encroach upon the rest of the world.
China dismissed Trump’s call with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen Saturday morning as a “petty action.”
“This is but a petty action created by Taiwan. It can never change the ‘one China’ reality that has formed in international society,” Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said. “The ‘one China’ principle is the cornerstone of a healthy Sino-U.S. relationship. We do not want this political foundation to be affected or destroyed by anything.”
The call is said to be the first time since 1979 that a U.S. president or president-elect has spoken with a Taiwanese state leader.
- New Korean War may break out at any moment: Chinese FM
- China discovers largest gold deposit
- Trump urges companies to close China factories, come back to America
- China’s Man-Made Island Airbase Nearly Complete
- China Threatens US Bomber Flying Near South Korea