The Washington Post ran with a reported assessment by the C.I.A. claiming proof of Russian interference with the U.S. election.
The “evidence” provided by the newspaper was nothing more than alleged quotes from anonymous “intelligence officials”.
Excerpts from the WAPO article clearly show a lack of proof to back the theory.
This comes at an ironic time as establishment media outlets throughout the country attempt to silence competitors with dissenting views by labeling them “fake news”.
It is also worth mentioning that the “report” is coming from an intelligence agency with an extremely untrustworthy track record.
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Paul Ryan Must Step Down as House Speaker: Judge Jeanine
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert