The Washington Post ran with a reported assessment by the C.I.A. claiming proof of Russian interference with the U.S. election.
The “evidence” provided by the newspaper was nothing more than alleged quotes from anonymous “intelligence officials”.
Excerpts from the WAPO article clearly show a lack of proof to back the theory.
This comes at an ironic time as establishment media outlets throughout the country attempt to silence competitors with dissenting views by labeling them “fake news”.
It is also worth mentioning that the “report” is coming from an intelligence agency with an extremely untrustworthy track record.
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Judge blocks Trump 'sanctuary city' funding threat order
- Holy Cow! Trump CANCELS Mexico Wall
- Trump flip flops again, says he will NOT repeal NAFTA anymore