One of Obama’s Somali refugees raped a woman on a bus in Minneapolis.
Mohamed Harir Ayanle had been in the United States for three months before the attack.
A 22-year old Somali man who arrived in the United States in September faces charges of criminal sexual conduct, a felony punishable by up to 30 years in prison.
“A Minneapolis man is being charged with criminal sexual conduct after being accused of raping a woman on a bus passing through Crookston Friday,” according to the Crookston Times.
“Mohamed Harir Ayanle, 22, was released from the Northwest Regional Correction Center Monday on a $5,000 bond and on the condition that he does not leave Minnesota,” the Times reported.
According to the criminal complaint filed with the Minnesota 9th Judicial District Court in Polk County, the suspect “just moved to Minnesota on September 22, 2016 from Somalia.”
Breitbart News contacted the Crookston Police Department and asked whether Ayanle spoke English, whether he arrived under the federal refugee resettlement program or a different immigration program, and for details on his current visa status, but did not receive a response.
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone
- Communists armed with Knives Humiliated at Alt-Right speech in Auburn
- African Migrants Brutally Rape Swedish Teen, Leave Male Friend with Brain Damage
- 206% Increase in Syrian “Refugees” Admitted to US as Trump Fails on Muslim Ban