One of Obama’s Somali refugees raped a woman on a bus in Minneapolis.
Mohamed Harir Ayanle had been in the United States for three months before the attack.
A 22-year old Somali man who arrived in the United States in September faces charges of criminal sexual conduct, a felony punishable by up to 30 years in prison.
“A Minneapolis man is being charged with criminal sexual conduct after being accused of raping a woman on a bus passing through Crookston Friday,” according to the Crookston Times.
“Mohamed Harir Ayanle, 22, was released from the Northwest Regional Correction Center Monday on a $5,000 bond and on the condition that he does not leave Minnesota,” the Times reported.
According to the criminal complaint filed with the Minnesota 9th Judicial District Court in Polk County, the suspect “just moved to Minnesota on September 22, 2016 from Somalia.”
Breitbart News contacted the Crookston Police Department and asked whether Ayanle spoke English, whether he arrived under the federal refugee resettlement program or a different immigration program, and for details on his current visa status, but did not receive a response.
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- Turkey Threatens to Open Border with Europe to New Flood of Asian Migrants
- Hungarian PM: Migrants Are “Trojan Wooden Horses” for Terrorism
- Muslims gang-rape 14yo girl IN SCHOOL, principal says: Rapists are Victims too
- Donald Trump to host Angela Merkel at the White House this month