Founder of “fact checking” website caught up in dirty legal dispute with wife.
Snopes, the website Facebook chose to “fact check” stories to eliminate “fake news”, has been accused of defrauding the website to pay for prostitutes.
The divorced couple has been going through an intense legal battle after the company’s founder was caught embezzling money.
According to the Daily Mail, Snopes founder David Mikkelson has been accused of embezzling “$98,000 from the company over the course of four years ‘which he expended upon himself and the prostitutes he hired’.”
- Easter Massacre: Man Kills Random People in Cleveland, Live Steams on Facebook
- Facebook Suspends 30,000 French Accounts 10 days Before Election to Censor Le Pen
- Disqus vows to Censor Alt-Right "Toxic Comments" starting with Breitbart
- Trump's Legal Team to Sue MSNBC for Illegally Releasing 2005 Taxes
- Marine Le Pen's Perfect Storm