In late April 2016, Hungary become the first European Union country to “constitutionally ban” Islamization in order to “promote and safeguard our heritage, our unique language, [and] Hungarian culture.”
Two thirds of the Slovakian parliament has just voted through a law which only grants legal status to a religion if is has more than 50,000 members.
“Islamization starts with a kebab and it’s already under way in Bratislava, let’s realize what we can face in five to 10 years,” said Andrej Danko , chairman of the Slovak National Party.
“We must do everything we can so that no mosque is built in the future.”
Even the left-wing Prime Minister, Robert Fico, is a supporter of this bill. In the past Fico has himself said he wanted to build a wall and “never accept a single Muslim.”
The EU is almost dead and now Western Europe is entering decision time. Will it take the red pill or will it take the blue pill?
If it takes the blue pill, that race doesn’t matter, then it will become a colder version of Brazil — poor, powerless, impoverished, and full of ethnic conflict.
If it takes the red pill, that Whites have been targeted for genocide by immigration, then Western Europe continues being a first world continent with democracy, freedom, and prosperity.
- Germany Issues Ultimatum to Greece: Reform or Leave EU
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh
- Italy's PM Resigns After Losing Constitutional Referendum
- Mother of Ohio Terrorist at Funeral: “I Know They Kill You for No Reason”
- CNN Anchor Urges American Women to Wear Hijabs