Obama has been harassing Sheriff Joe Arpaio for eight long years.
On Thursday Sheriff Joe got the last laugh.
Arpaio held a news conference to discuss Barack Obama’s controversial birth certificate.
Sheriff Joe says it has 9 points of forgery.
And – the document to appears to be a “created” document that sources an official Hawaiian birth certificate belonging to a Johana Ah’nee.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo say “nine points of forgery” have been found on President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
During a Thursday press conference, Arpaio and Zullo said their five-year-long investigation revealed new evidence including “forensic analysis showing the characters on the document were pieced together from secondary sources.”
RELATED: Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio criticized for probing President Barack Obama’s citizenship
According to Zullo, the certificate released by the White House in 2011 appears to be a “created” document that sources an official Hawaiian birth certificate belonging to a Johana Ah’nee.
A video played during the press conference showed nine elements that were lifted and placed on the Obama certificate in “an apparent attempt to make it appear authentic.”
“My concern was not where the president was born, but whether the document presented to the people was a fraud,” Arpaio said of his office’s investigation.
And with that, Sheriff Joe gets the last word in on Obama.
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- 48 Hours After Obama Visit to Hawaii, Judge Rules Against Refugee Ban