The left-wing globalist moonbats, and the movement they represent, has found a common enemy, Russia. Their ideological avoidance knows no boundary.
Not content to simply blame Russia for the failure of Hillary Clinton, a British member of parliament is now blaming Russia for the Brexit vote. But wait, it gets better.
According to MP Bradshaw Russia is also to blame for the decision of France’s Socialist President, Francios Hollande, not to seek re-election. No, really… not kidding. Watch:
Cameron’s loss, Clinton’s loss, Renzi’s loss, Hollande’s loss… it’s all Russia’s fault.
(Via Sky News) Leading Remain campaigner Ben Bradshaw questioned the validity of the result in June, claiming people were underestimating the extent of cyber warfare by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Erdogan Threatens to Start Murdering Europeans on the Streets
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents