The left-wing globalist moonbats, and the movement they represent, has found a common enemy, Russia. Their ideological avoidance knows no boundary.
Not content to simply blame Russia for the failure of Hillary Clinton, a British member of parliament is now blaming Russia for the Brexit vote. But wait, it gets better.
According to MP Bradshaw Russia is also to blame for the decision of France’s Socialist President, Francios Hollande, not to seek re-election. No, really… not kidding. Watch:
Cameron’s loss, Clinton’s loss, Renzi’s loss, Hollande’s loss… it’s all Russia’s fault.
(Via Sky News) Leading Remain campaigner Ben Bradshaw questioned the validity of the result in June, claiming people were underestimating the extent of cyber warfare by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Turkish Jets Bomb US-Backed Troops in Iraq and Syria
- Soros, Juncker secretly meet to destroy Hungary for refusing to take Muslims
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- Turkey on the Brink of Voting ‘YES’ to Installing an Erdogan Dictatorship