Protests erupted outside of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s office today in Berlin today.
This comes after a terrorist plowed through a German Christmas Market on Monday killing 12 people and wounding 49 others.
Germany took in more migrants than the rest of the Western World combined this year.
The Express reported:
PROTESTS erupted outside Angela Merkel’s office by campaigners saying the German Chancellor “has blood on her hands”.
Crowds have gathered outside the Chancellory in Berlin just two days after the Berlin terror attack as a series of protests, counter-demonstrations and vigils are held across the city.
Supporters of the Alternative for Deutschland (AfD) party are demonstrating outside Angela Merkel’s office.
Placards reading “Merkel must go” were waved in the crowd as supporters carried the German flag and lit candles for the dead.
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Facebook's aim to combat fake news with fact checkers & ‘untrustworthy’ shame label trial
- US judge denies bail for detained Volkswagen executive