Protests erupted outside of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s office today in Berlin today.
This comes after a terrorist plowed through a German Christmas Market on Monday killing 12 people and wounding 49 others.
Germany took in more migrants than the rest of the Western World combined this year.
The Express reported:
PROTESTS erupted outside Angela Merkel’s office by campaigners saying the German Chancellor “has blood on her hands”.
Crowds have gathered outside the Chancellory in Berlin just two days after the Berlin terror attack as a series of protests, counter-demonstrations and vigils are held across the city.
Supporters of the Alternative for Deutschland (AfD) party are demonstrating outside Angela Merkel’s office.
Placards reading “Merkel must go” were waved in the crowd as supporters carried the German flag and lit candles for the dead.
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- "We reached our limits": Greece to stop taking back refugees
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister
- Turkey Threatens to Open Border with Europe to New Flood of Asian Migrants
- Germany's AfD pledges to deport at least 200,000 Muslim migrants per Year