“SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY: There are a similar number of Jews and Palestinians living between the Jordan River and Mediterranean Sea. They have a choice. They can choose to live together in one state or they can separate into two states. But here is a fundamental reality, if the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic, it cannot be both.”
Kerry also claimed that President Barack Obama has done more than any other American President for the security of the state of Israel, just days after the United States abstained from a vote on a United Nations Security Council resolution that deems Israeli settlement activity within territory claimed by the Palestinians illegal.
Netanyahu slams Kerry’s speech as “skewed” and “obsessive”
From the Times of Israel:
“Like the resolution that John Kerry advanced at the UN [Security Council], John Kerry gave a skewed speech against Israel. For over an hour, Kerry dealt obsessively with the settlements and almost didn’t touch on the root of the conflict — the Palestinian opposition to a Jewish state in any boundaries,” a statement from the Prime Minister’s Office says.
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Trump was right, Jewish center threats were False Flags, Israeli Arrested
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN