Hungary’s President Viktor Orban is often referred to as Central Europe’s Donald Trump.
In a patriotic and pro-Western civilization address on Christmas, Orban insisted that the European Union change. And he heralded Trump’s victory.
Daily Express reports:
He said: “It is unprecedented that in the heart of Europe, Christians were murdered at Christmas.“It’s clear that, in the case of migration, nothing can remain the way it was before. “Brussels needs to change, migrants who entered Europe illegally must be deported, the borders need to be protected and the inflow of migrants has to be eliminated.”
The Hungarian PM says he’s predicting a year of revolt after US president-elect Donald Trump takes office.
“A year ago no one would have believed that the UK would withdraw from the European Union (EU), or that Americans would reject the Clinton clan. Hungary is a stable island in the turbulent western world because the people were consulted on their opinions here, and we defended the country against illegal immigration.
This will continue in 2017, which will be the year of revolt for European democracy.”
We need more men like Orban and Trump leading that revolt!
Share to support making 2017 the year of the revolt!
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Paul Ryan Must Step Down as House Speaker: Judge Jeanine
- Turkey wants to join EU through referendum only days after threatening Europe