Democrats were hoping yesterday’s Electoral Vote would end with electors rejecting Republican Donald Trump in droves.
It didn’t work out that way.
In fact Hillary Clinton lost more electors than Donald J. Trump.
Trump lost two electors: One to Ron Paul and one to Governor John Kasich.
Hillary Clinton lost Five electors.
The Final Count:
8 Clinton defectors
4 WA (successful)
1 HI (successful)
1 MN (attempted)
1 ME (attempted)
1 CO (attempted)
2 Trump defectors
In fact Hillary Clinton lost more electors than any politician in the last 100 years.
Not since 1912 has a candidate lost more electors.
Hillary Clinton lost more electors than any US politician in the last 100 years.
Here’s the list:
2004 – Anonymous (Democrat, Minnesota)
2000 – Barbara Lett-Simmons (Democrat, District of Columbia)
1988 – Margaret Leach (Democrat, West Virginia)
1976 – Mike Padden (Republican, Washington)
1972 – Roger L. MacBride (Republican, Virginia)
1968 – Dr. Lloyd W. Bailey (Republican, North Carolina)
1960 – Henry D. Irwin (Republican, Oklahoma)
1956 – W.F. Turner (Democrat, Alabama)
1948 – Preston Parks (Democrat, Tennessee)
1912 – Eight Republican Electors
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Ron Paul calls Paul Ryan's Health Care Obamacare 2.0
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame