Democrats were hoping yesterday’s Electoral Vote would end with electors rejecting Republican Donald Trump in droves.
It didn’t work out that way.
In fact Hillary Clinton lost more electors than Donald J. Trump.
Trump lost two electors: One to Ron Paul and one to Governor John Kasich.
Hillary Clinton lost Five electors.
The Final Count:
8 Clinton defectors
4 WA (successful)
1 HI (successful)
1 MN (attempted)
1 ME (attempted)
1 CO (attempted)
2 Trump defectors
In fact Hillary Clinton lost more electors than any politician in the last 100 years.
Not since 1912 has a candidate lost more electors.
Hillary Clinton lost more electors than any US politician in the last 100 years.
Here’s the list:
2004 – Anonymous (Democrat, Minnesota)
2000 – Barbara Lett-Simmons (Democrat, District of Columbia)
1988 – Margaret Leach (Democrat, West Virginia)
1976 – Mike Padden (Republican, Washington)
1972 – Roger L. MacBride (Republican, Virginia)
1968 – Dr. Lloyd W. Bailey (Republican, North Carolina)
1960 – Henry D. Irwin (Republican, Oklahoma)
1956 – W.F. Turner (Democrat, Alabama)
1948 – Preston Parks (Democrat, Tennessee)
1912 – Eight Republican Electors
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens
- Trump Approves Amnesty For All Illegal Aliens
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House