Germany, a country of 80 million, consumed over one million migrants and unvetted “refugees” in 2015.
Most of the so-called refugees were men in their 20s.
Chancellor Angela Merkel is expecting another million migrants this year.
In five to seven years the migrants will be able to bring in their family members.
Recently Germany’s president Joachim Gauck visited a school to promote integration.
A Muslim girl in a hijab refused to shake his hand.
President Gauck said in October he would like a Muslim to replace him when he steps down.
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- Muslim shot dead after trying to Steal Weapon from Soldier at Paris Orly Airport
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister
- Soros Fueling Unrest in Macedonia
- Turkey Threatens to Open Border with Europe to New Flood of Asian Migrants