Reuters is reporting that German police have arrested two men suspected of planning an attack on a shopping mall.
From the article:
“Police special forces arrested two men suspected of planning an attack on a shopping mall in Oberhausen in the West German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, police said on Friday.
The suspects, two brothers aged 28 and 31 who were born in Kosovo, were arrested in the city of Duisburg after information provided by security sources, police said in a statement.”
At this point it is not clear whether or not the two men are connected in anyway to the terrorist attack that took place in Berlin. A man hunt is underway by authorities for Anis Amri who on Monday took a truck and drove it through a Christmas market in Berlin that left 12 people dead and 48 injured.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only
- Communists armed with Knives Humiliated at Alt-Right speech in Auburn