Tucker Carlson took over the 7 PM slot on FOX News just after the election three weeks ago and his show “Tucker Carlson Tonight” is already a ratings juggernaut.
The Daily Caller, which Carlson founded in 2010 but left before starting at FOX News, reports:
‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ Gives Fox News Historic Ratings Boost
Fox News just made history.
According to figures from Nielsen Media Research, Fox averaged 3,283,000 primetime, viewers in November — a 71 percent jump from November 2015 — making it the highest-rated primetime month since 2012.
Fox’s numbers more than doubled the combined totals from CNN and MSNBC — 1,529,000 and 1,335,000 respectively — over the same timeframe…
FNC notably saw a substantial bump at the 7:00 pm, EST time slot, now occupied by former “Fox & Friends” host and Daily Caller founder, Tucker Carlson.
“Tucker Carlson Tonight” premiered on November 14th and has seen double-digit increases in both total viewers and the coveted A25-54 demographic.
Carlson ended the month averaging 2,930,000 viewers, a 40 percent bump from November 2015, when the time slot was occupied by “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”
It’s no wonder why Carlson’s show is so popular. He goes after the truth aggressively without being a jerk. He’s also funny, insightful and very honest.
FOX Has a new hit on their hands.
- Trump to Invite Alternative Media, Bloggers at Press Conferences
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Tucker Carlson To Take Over Megyn Kelly’s Prime Time Slot
- Megyn Kelly is finally leaving FOX, moving to liberal NBC, Good Riddance!
- Dems Are Stalling, Recount Will Not Be Completed, Wisconsin Will Forfeit Trump Votes