CNN called the Berlin Christmas attack a “truck crash” at first, just like they did in Nice, France earlier this year.
The mainstream media did the exact same thing when they blamed the Nice terrorist attack on the truck and not the terrorist driver.
CNN reported “Truck rams crowd; 84 dead in Nice,” obviously without mentioning the ideology inspiring the driver in the headline.
CBC similarly reported “Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks family event.”
After the Russian ambassador attack that took place earlier today, the religion of peace attacks again.
Now prepare for Obama and other leaders to lecture us about how this is not Islam.
The attack left 12 dead and 48 injured in Berlin, Germany.
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only