An editor of a top-rated legal website is calling on blacks to scare whites by automatically acquitting African-Americans accused of murdering or raping whites.
In a new wrinkle in the “black lives matter” movement, an editor of a top-rated legal website is calling on blacks to scare whites by automatically acquitting African-Americans accused of murdering or raping whites, no matter what the facts.
On Above The Law, African-American editor Elie Mystal called for “jury nullification” by blacks when on juries in trials that focus on white victims.
“Jury nullification would get white people’s attention. Remember how pissed-off white people were about O.J.? And that was just one dude. White people would notice if black jurors simply refused to play along,” he wrote.
Mystal is a lawyer and media pundit for the popular website that covers legal wranglings and law gossip. His column came after a mistrial of a murder case against a white cop who shot a black man.
- South Korea refuses Syria migrants: "Judging by what we see in Europe, we prefer to protect our women"
- Easter Massacre: Man Kills Random People in Cleveland, Live Steams on Facebook
- ‘South African Whites will be Crushed’: ANC Metropole Mayor Says
- Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting
- Erdogan Threatens to Start Murdering Europeans on the Streets