You’re going to love the new Europe…
Five Afghan teens were arrested after gang-raping a boy for more than an hour.
The boy was beaten and dragged out to the forest at knifepoint before being subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour, prosecutors say.
The perpetrators also bit the boy in his back.
The boys threatened to publish the video on social media if the boy told authorities.
One of the teens then posted video on social media.
The Daily Mail reported:
Five Afghan teenagers have been arrested after a boy was gang-raped at knifepoint in a forest in Sweden, it has emerged.
The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack, which happened in woodland in Uppsala, south east Sweden.
He was beaten and dragged out to the forest at knifepoint before being subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour, prosecutors say.
One of the attackers filmed parts of the assault, overnight on October 24 and 25, and posted the footage on social media, it is claimed.
The child, also from Afghanistan, went to police before five suspects were detained on child rape charges, it has been reported in Sweden.
All five have reportedly denied the accusations with one saying he was not present.
- African Migrants Brutally Rape Swedish Teen, Leave Male Friend with Brain Damage
- Sweden Wants to BAN CARS After Terrorist Attack
- 4 dead in Stockholm Jihadist Truck Attack, 2 Arrested
- Anti-immigrant party takes first place in Sweden, poll shows
- Muslim Rapes Boy at Center, Says It’s “Culturally Acceptable” in His Home Country