Results to date from the 2016 Presidential election show an even larger Trump landslide over Hillary Clinton than originally reported.
Current data shows Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in Electoral College votes, states won and even the popular vote when considering the vast amount of voter fraud.
It has been widely reported that there were more than 3 million votes cast by illegal aliens and most, if not all these votes, were cast for Hillary Clinton. When accounting for these votes, Trump beat Clinton by more than 1 million in the popular vote.
Trump destroyed Clinton in the Electoral College votes 306 to 232 or 57% to 43%.
Trump also won more than 30 states with his win of 1 of four delegates in Maine. Trump ended up with 30.25 state wins to Hillary’s 19.75 wins. Hillary didn’t even win 20 states and Trump beat her 61% to 39% in state wins.
Also, Trump won 84% of the US’s 3,083 counties – this was truly a Trump landslide win in all areas.
Too bad Snowflakes – you and your terrible candidate got crushed!
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Taiwan Begins Massive Drills Simulating Chinese Attack
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Trump to Invite Alternative Media, Bloggers at Press Conferences
- "Grassroots Organization" Offers $2.5k to Protest Trump Inauguration