Speculation is exploding about the fate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who’s been out of public spotlight since Hillary Clinton lost the U.S. presidential election.
Wikileaks has responded by asking people to stop requesting proof of life, and that Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa is to blame for controlling Assange’s movement
Please stop asking us for "proof of life". We do not control Assange's physical environment or internet connection. @MashiRafael does.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 24, 2016
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada
- Pizzagate Child Sex Ring Scandal Keeps Getting Sicker
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Dems Are Stalling, Recount Will Not Be Completed, Wisconsin Will Forfeit Trump Votes
- UK bans porn after study shows negative effects: Teen addicts likely to turn predators