Speculation is exploding about the fate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who’s been out of public spotlight since Hillary Clinton lost the U.S. presidential election.
Wikileaks has responded by asking people to stop requesting proof of life, and that Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa is to blame for controlling Assange’s movement
Please stop asking us for "proof of life". We do not control Assange's physical environment or internet connection. @MashiRafael does.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 24, 2016
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections
- Chelsea Clinton Caught Spreading Multiple FAKE NEWS Stories
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped
- “Iron Lady” Theresa May Calls President Trump's Refugee Pause “Divisive and Wrong”