Speculation is exploding about the fate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who’s been out of public spotlight since Hillary Clinton lost the U.S. presidential election.
Wikileaks has responded by asking people to stop requesting proof of life, and that Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa is to blame for controlling Assange’s movement
Please stop asking us for "proof of life". We do not control Assange's physical environment or internet connection. @MashiRafael does.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 24, 2016
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary