Speculation is exploding about the fate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who’s been out of public spotlight since Hillary Clinton lost the U.S. presidential election.
Wikileaks has responded by asking people to stop requesting proof of life, and that Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa is to blame for controlling Assange’s movement
Please stop asking us for "proof of life". We do not control Assange's physical environment or internet connection. @MashiRafael does.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 24, 2016
- Assange stands by US extradition offer, promises big publishing year ahead
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- British PM Vows Border Control, Pushes Clean Brexit