Speculation is exploding about the fate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who’s been out of public spotlight since Hillary Clinton lost the U.S. presidential election.
Wikileaks has responded by asking people to stop requesting proof of life, and that Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa is to blame for controlling Assange’s movement
Please stop asking us for "proof of life". We do not control Assange's physical environment or internet connection. @MashiRafael does.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 24, 2016
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- CIA & FBI finally admit there is No DNC Russian hack, launch Insider Manhunt
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- Pharmaceutical giant planned to destroy stocks of cancer drugs to force price hike
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side