Donald Trump is appealing to the black voters. Brunell Donald-Kyei came on FOX Business Lou Dobbs show and said that Donald Trump wants to make a new contract with African Americans and Latino Americans.
From the National Diversity Coalition for Trump Brunell Donald-Kyei and Bruce Levell break down Donald Trump’s support for minority communities.
Donald Trump said: Look, I’m not Jay-Z, I’m not JayLo, I’m not Trina, I’m not trying to entertain you but what I am saying is look I have a contract with African-American and Latinos, I want to put $100 billion into your communities over the next 8 years and not only that, I’m gonna put $20 billion into School Choice.
So basically what happened is, black people are waking up better hearing Donald Trump’s messages now, you got to remember the mainstream media a lot of them, not FOX, but they been calling him a racist, a the divider and all of these things, in an attempt to walk away from the fact that Hillary Clinton nor does the president have a record of doing anything for our innercities whether be blacks or Latinos.
Brunell Donald-Kyei asked blacks and latinos to try something new this time around, she said: Vote Trump and put that $100 billion dollars, that $20 billion that Donald Trump is offering, make him prove it to you, give him 4 years, give him a chance. We need that money for our communities, we need it!
Trump basically saying: I’m gonna make your communities prosperous.
Donald Trump has a great message.
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame