Is anyone sick of winning yet?!
President-Elect Donald Trump is not even president yet and he’s already saving American manufacturing jobs.
President-elect Donald Trump’s team has reportedly reached a deal to keep hundreds of Carrier jobs in Indiana.
CNBC cited sources in reporting the deal with United Technologies Tuesday evening, which will keep close to 1,000 factory jobs at the Carrier plant in Indianapolis. The network says the deal will include new inducements from the state and was spearheaded by Vice President-elect Gov. Mike Pence.
Carrier confirmed the deal with a tweet:
We are pleased to have reached a deal with President-elect Trump & VP-elect Pence to keep close to 1,000 jobs in Indy. More details soon.
— Carrier (@Carrier) November 30, 2016
Here’s what Trump promised back in March:
Will mainstream media give Trump credit for already saving more American jobs than President Obama has in his entire eight years?
He did it!
Share on Facebook and Twitter so everyone sees: Trump did what he promised!
- Color Revolution Beginning in Belarus, Hundreds Arrested at Illegal Protest
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros