Donald Trump launched into a furious Twitter rant Sunday morning, calling Hillary Clinton a hypocrite for joining Jill Stein’s call for recounts in three key election states.
Clinton’s team said on Saturday that it would be part of a recount initiated by Stein in Wisconsin, and would support recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Trump responded Sunday morning with a six-tweet-long screed in which he held up Clinton quotes from before and after the election, in which she called his own similar remarks about election recounts ‘horrifying.’
At around 7am EST, Trump tweeted: ‘Hillary Clinton conceded the election when she called me just prior to the victory speech and after the results were in. Nothing will change.’
Then, an hour later, came the six-tweet message in which he initially quoted Clinton’s remarks from the third presidential debate.
‘Hillary’s debate answer on delay: “That is horrifying. That is not the way our democracy works. Been around for 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections.
- New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Emailed Classified Info on Unsecured Server
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally