Donald Trump launched into a furious Twitter rant Sunday morning, calling Hillary Clinton a hypocrite for joining Jill Stein’s call for recounts in three key election states.
Clinton’s team said on Saturday that it would be part of a recount initiated by Stein in Wisconsin, and would support recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Trump responded Sunday morning with a six-tweet-long screed in which he held up Clinton quotes from before and after the election, in which she called his own similar remarks about election recounts ‘horrifying.’
At around 7am EST, Trump tweeted: ‘Hillary Clinton conceded the election when she called me just prior to the victory speech and after the results were in. Nothing will change.’
Then, an hour later, came the six-tweet message in which he initially quoted Clinton’s remarks from the third presidential debate.
‘Hillary’s debate answer on delay: “That is horrifying. That is not the way our democracy works. Been around for 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections.
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Trump Persuades Carrier AC to Keep at Least 1000 Jobs in US
- Green Party Disowns Jill Stein Over Hillary Recount
- Supposed “FAKE NEWS” is Just An Excuse From The Media Which Failed The American People
- Hillary Support of Recount Increases Her Chances of Being Prosecuted