Outspoken Russian TV host Dmitri Kiselyov slammed Barack Obama for manspreading during Trump meeting.
Kiselyov also accused Obama of “throwing his arms around as if he was in a jungle.”
A popular TV anchor on one of Russia’s state-owned channels has accused President Obama of behaving in an “uncivilized” fashion toward President-elect Donald Trump, including manspreading.
In his prime-time Sunday news program, Dmitri Kiselyov weighed in on the first meeting between Obama and Trump at the White House. During the meeting, the host pointed out, Trump was behaving “humbly” while Obama was “unceremonious” and even “uncivilized.”
“Trump behaved like an English lord, while Obama sat with his legs wide open, in a pose that is prohibited even in the New York metro, because it is considered a demonstration of male domination,” he said on the Rossiya TV show News of the Week.
The host then said that Obama “was throwing his arms about as if he was in the jungle”—a comment that was later edited out.
Kiselyov, who is known for his anti-Western polemics, was dubbed the Kremlin’s propagandist-in-chief by The Economist. His pronouncements on American politics often reflect private sentiment among Russian elites. Recently, he has dialed up his hostility toward the West and his support for Trump.
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump Announces Elite Pedophile Human Trafficking Ring Investigation
- ‘Fake News’ Media Outlets CNN, NYT, Buzzfeed Not Invited to White House Presser
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC
- SHOCK! Trump Appoints #NeverTrump Brian Hook as Senior State Department