Hillary Clinton is up 6 points on Donald Trump in the latest Reuters-Ipsos poll.
She leads Donald Trump 45-39.
But, once again, the sampling data tells a different story.
Here are the numbers:
1228 – Dem –45%
934 – Rep –34%
329 – Ind –12%
Independents make up 43% of the population in a 2015 Gallup poll.
And Republicans were (as usual) under-sampled in the poll.
So the pollsters oversampled Democrats by 11 points to give Hillary a 6 point lead.
They got the result they wanted – a big Hillary lead.
- Trump becomes America's 45th after Glorious Inauguration
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- CNN Openly Calls for Trump Assassination, They Need to Be Arrested!
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump