Hillary Clinton is up 6 points on Donald Trump in the latest Reuters-Ipsos poll.
She leads Donald Trump 45-39.
But, once again, the sampling data tells a different story.
Here are the numbers:
1228 – Dem –45%
934 – Rep –34%
329 – Ind –12%
Independents make up 43% of the population in a 2015 Gallup poll.
And Republicans were (as usual) under-sampled in the poll.
So the pollsters oversampled Democrats by 11 points to give Hillary a 6 point lead.
They got the result they wanted – a big Hillary lead.
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump Demands 230,000 Americans Evacuated from South Korea
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens