Hillary Clinton is up 6 points on Donald Trump in the latest Reuters-Ipsos poll.
She leads Donald Trump 45-39.
But, once again, the sampling data tells a different story.
Here are the numbers:
1228 – Dem –45%
934 – Rep –34%
329 – Ind –12%
Independents make up 43% of the population in a 2015 Gallup poll.
And Republicans were (as usual) under-sampled in the poll.
So the pollsters oversampled Democrats by 11 points to give Hillary a 6 point lead.
They got the result they wanted – a big Hillary lead.
- SHOCK! Trump Appoints #NeverTrump Brian Hook as Senior State Department
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue