Hillary Clinton is up 6 points on Donald Trump in the latest Reuters-Ipsos poll.
She leads Donald Trump 45-39.
But, once again, the sampling data tells a different story.
Here are the numbers:
1228 – Dem –45%
934 – Rep –34%
329 – Ind –12%
Independents make up 43% of the population in a 2015 Gallup poll.
And Republicans were (as usual) under-sampled in the poll.
So the pollsters oversampled Democrats by 11 points to give Hillary a 6 point lead.
They got the result they wanted – a big Hillary lead.
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family