Black Box Voting, founded in 2003, performs nonpartisan investigative reporting on elections in an attempt to stop vote rigging.
You may be wondering what the term “black box” means. A “black box” system is non-transparent; its functions are hidden from the public. Elections, of course, should not be black box systems.
Here is a link to a free copy of the book, Black Box Voting HERE.
Author Bev Harris became known for groundbreaking work on electronic voting machines, which can remove transparency of the vote count.
With voting machines, all political power can be converted to the hands of a few anonymous subcontractors:
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- Experts say California Voter Registration HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE to Fraud
- Trump to Launch Investigation Into Voter Fraud
- DNC docs were leaked, not hacked, intelligence veterans say
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal