Summer Zervos, the season 5 Apprentice contestant who accused Donald Trump of sexual assault last month, called for the President-elect to retract his threat to sue his accusers, in a press conference on Friday.
During the press conference hosted in Los Angeles by attorney Gloria Allred, Summer Zervos was acting again, being all emotional as she read a prepared statement addressing PEOTUS.
“Mr. Trump stated that after the election he would file lawsuits against me and the other accusers he sexually assaulted,” Zervos said, noting that since claiming that Trump assaulted her in 2007, she’s been “threatened, bullied and saw my business targeted.”
She continued, through tears, “I also suffered other repercussions because I chose to speak out and tell the truth.”
What a liar. If she is so certain that these things happened then why is she scared to go on trial? On the contrary she should be happy that justice is about to be made.
She’s scared because she knows she is a hoaxer who has no proof for her lies.
Even her own cousin came out against her, said that she is a notorious false rape suer.
It also doesn’t help that her handler, Gloria Allred, was revealed by Wikileaks to be a Clinton campaign operative.
- Trump becomes America's 45th after Glorious Inauguration
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- CNN Openly Calls for Trump Assassination, They Need to Be Arrested!
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump