Moore warned that if the vote is overturned in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania the country will be looking at a civil war.
Stephen Moore: Well, I guess I’d start by saying denial isn’t just a river in Egypt. Democrats are still in a state of denial about the election… For the most part Donald Trump won in an electoral landslide. I will say this, if the Democrats challenge this and try to change the election I think there would be a bit of a civil war.
Donald Trump won Pennsylvania by 70k, Wisconsin by 27k and Michigan by 10k votes.
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton
- Donald Trump and the New American Patriotism
- What Concentration Camps Did In 12 Years, Abortions Do In 88 Days
- Trump becomes America's 45th after Glorious Inauguration
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum