Moore warned that if the vote is overturned in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania the country will be looking at a civil war.
Stephen Moore: Well, I guess I’d start by saying denial isn’t just a river in Egypt. Democrats are still in a state of denial about the election… For the most part Donald Trump won in an electoral landslide. I will say this, if the Democrats challenge this and try to change the election I think there would be a bit of a civil war.
Donald Trump won Pennsylvania by 70k, Wisconsin by 27k and Michigan by 10k votes.
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC
- SHOCK! Trump Appoints #NeverTrump Brian Hook as Senior State Department
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges