Moore warned that if the vote is overturned in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania the country will be looking at a civil war.
Stephen Moore: Well, I guess I’d start by saying denial isn’t just a river in Egypt. Democrats are still in a state of denial about the election… For the most part Donald Trump won in an electoral landslide. I will say this, if the Democrats challenge this and try to change the election I think there would be a bit of a civil war.
Donald Trump won Pennsylvania by 70k, Wisconsin by 27k and Michigan by 10k votes.
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison