On Monday Bill Clinton campaigned in Greensboro, North Carolina for his wife Hillary Clinton.
Bill was interrupted by several Black Lives Matter protesters chanting “black lives matter,” while holding up a sign.
This was the day before the national election.
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- Bill Clinton Praised Nuclear Deal with North Korea As a Success
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over
- Clinton Pushing for "Pence Takeover" of Trump White House - Wikileaks