On Monday Bill Clinton campaigned in Greensboro, North Carolina for his wife Hillary Clinton.
Bill was interrupted by several Black Lives Matter protesters chanting “black lives matter,” while holding up a sign.
This was the day before the national election.
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Steven Mnuchin Is Confirmed As Treasury Secretary
- Blacks Must Exterminate All Genetic Defective Sub-Human Whites: BLM Leader
- Racist Democrats Expel Black DNC Chair Candidate for Citing Islam’s Positions on Gays
- California Senate Leader: Half My Family Here Illegally