On Monday Bill Clinton campaigned in Greensboro, North Carolina for his wife Hillary Clinton.
Bill was interrupted by several Black Lives Matter protesters chanting “black lives matter,” while holding up a sign.
This was the day before the national election.
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump
- Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- "Grassroots Organization" Offers $2.5k to Protest Trump Inauguration
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition