On Monday Bill Clinton campaigned in Greensboro, North Carolina for his wife Hillary Clinton.
Bill was interrupted by several Black Lives Matter protesters chanting “black lives matter,” while holding up a sign.
This was the day before the national election.
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada