On Monday Bill Clinton campaigned in Greensboro, North Carolina for his wife Hillary Clinton.
Bill was interrupted by several Black Lives Matter protesters chanting “black lives matter,” while holding up a sign.
This was the day before the national election.
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- The US-Mexico Wall is NOT going to be Built Anymore: GOP
- Man Strangled, Robbed by Portland Black Lives Matter Protesters
- New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Emailed Classified Info on Unsecured Server
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama