While some pundits are declaring the Clinton political dynasty dead, sources tell us that it is far from over. Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for the New York seat held by Rep. Nita Lowey.
Chelsea could run for the seat in NYC’s 17th Congressional District once Lowey, a respected, 79-year-old career politician with nearly 30 years in office, decides to retire, we have exclusively learned.
Lowey’s district includes parts of Rockland and Westchester counties and, conveniently, Chappaqua, the Clinton family home base.
In August, Hillary and Bill Clinton purchased a home next door to their primary residence in Chappaqua for $1.16 million, which is intended for Chelsea, her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, and their two children, Charlotte and Aidan.
While Chelsea currently lives, and is registered to vote, in Manhattan, she could easily make Chappaqua her legal residence in order to run for Lowey’s seat when it becomes vacant.
NOTE: How can these people forget so easily that we already know Chelsea Clinton is just as corrupt as her parents? Wikileaks? Podesta emails?? Does it ring any freaking bell? No one is gonna vote for her. The Clinton name is destroyed forever just like the Bush name! These dinosaurs are out, the people don’t want them anymore.
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Chelsea Clinton Caught Spreading Multiple FAKE NEWS Stories
- House Oversight Committee to Reopen FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton
- Trump to Launch Investigation Into Voter Fraud
- Bill Clinton Busted by Hillary Checking Out Ivanka Trump at Inauguration