We have visual confirmation of how a substantial portion of these professional, paid protesters arrive at the site of the protest, in this case Chicago.
Earlier today we showed that, contrary to USA Today’s claims that the anti-Trump protests across the nation are “spontaneous, involving people from all walks of life”, according to Wikileaks documents at least two of the people profiled by USA Today have a history of being professional agitators for the Democratic party, whose task is to stir up popular protests and – in extreme cases – unleash rioting, such as the following clip showing the latest day of violent protests in Portland revealed.
Now, courtesy of a Zero Hedge reader, we have visual confirmation of how a substantial portion of these professional, paid protesters arrive at the site of the protest, in this case Chicago.
As our reader notes, “I have a video of 5 city blocks on the West side of Chicago lined with buses from Wisconsin (Badger Bus Lines) bringing in protestors. The Sears tower is visible in the background.”
The video was taken at 3:30pm on South Canal Street in Chicago on Saturday. As our reader points out, hundreds of the participants that took part in the downtown Chicago protests from November 12 were bused in using these vehicles. Other arrived by train.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- CIA & FBI finally admit there is No DNC Russian hack, launch Insider Manhunt
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots