New Wikileaks emails reveal Clinton campaign actively slandered Obama as a Muslim outsider. But what may be even more important in this email exchange with the subject “Re: McCain Survey Take 3” is that this just might be the smoking gun showing top Democrat insiders are creating negative push polls about their own candidates in and attempt to blame their opponents for them.
Here is the question they came up with attacking Obama’s Muslim roots.
* 7 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)’s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world’s most populous Islamic country.
Paul Begala jumps in wanting to add attacks on Obama’s support of gay adoption and questioning whether bring up Obama’s use of “a little blow” is appropriate without more testing of the phrase, “a little blow”.
And finally the email that started the discussion, where Kristi Fuksa shares their revised version of what the call the McCain Survey:
The interesting thing about these emails is they took place in early January 2008, right after the Iowa Caucuses and on the same day as the New Hampshire Primary, when Clinton was the presumed favorite from the Democrat nominee and more than 6 months before McCain or Obama went on to become their party’s nominees.
Hillary Clinton’s campaign, however, must get a pass because they’re leftists.
- Obama Defends Islam, Slams Americans and Calls on Army to Oppose Trump
- Putin Orders Full Combat Alert As Obama “Christmas Threat” Becomes Reality
- Trump's Stock Market Rally Is Historic, Has Never Occurred in 110 Years
- Migrant Kicks German Woman Down Subway Stairs
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece