Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke tweeted this out over the weekend.
Americans have had enough of the DC and media corruption!
It’s time for pitchforks and fire!
“It’s incredible that our institutions of gov, WH, Congress, DOJ, and big media are corrupt & all we do is bitch. Pitchforks and torches time.”
On Monday Sheriff Clarke explained on FOX and Friends how the American public has had enough of the criminal activity by bureaucrats in Washington.
Sheriff Clarke: I meant the same thing that Frederick Douglas said when he said the institution of slavery is a system of brute force and must be fought with its own weapons. I meant the same thing that Barack Obama in a fundraiser in 2008 when he said, ‘If they pull a knife we’ll pull a gun.’..
…A growing number of Americans are fed up with this government. They feel it no longer belongs to them. They no longer have any control over it. We’re not a constitutional republic we’ve become an administrative state. The Constitution is being shredded. The rule of law does not matter for certain people in Washington DC and people have had it. I’m suggesting the same thing the Founding Fathers did in the 1770s when they drew up the Declaration of Independence… It’s right there. Were they inciting violence? No. What they wanted was self rule. They wanted a government that was controlled by the people and not the bureaucrats in Washington.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Supposed “FAKE NEWS” is Just An Excuse From The Media Which Failed The American People
- Hillary Clinton “Money Grab” Causes US Election Chaos-With Civil War Not Far Behind