The US should stop brazenly blaming Russia for the situation in Syria as it may face an equally harsh response, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned at the Valdai forum in Sochi, also addressing American exceptionalism, Trump and other issues.
Does anyone seriously think that Russia can somehow influence the choice of the American people? Is America some sort of a banana republic? America is a great state. Correct me, please, if I’m wrong.
On the US media switching from portraying Trump as Russia’s enemy to Kremlin’s favorite:
This is complete and utter rubbish… a way of manipulating the public consciousness ahead of the US presidential election
Simply watching airstrikes in the heart of Europe (in Yugoslavia) at the end of the 20th century, I don’t know about you, but for me – it felt like savagery.
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the United States decided that there’s no need to coordinate fundamental issues with anybody. And it all just went off…
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- Does Anyone Still Believe That Trump Will Fulfill His Election Promises?
- Trump Moves Away From Bannon And Populist Base