In the effort to prove the credibility of the undercover donor featured in the videos and to keep the investigation going, Project Veritas Action made the decision to donate twenty thousand dollars to Robert Creamer’s effort.
Project Veritas Action had determined that the benefit of this investigation outweighed the cost. And it did.
In an unexpected twist, AUFC president Brad Woodhouse, the recipient of the $20,000, heard that Project Veritas Action was releasing undercover videos exposing AUFC’s activities.
He told a journalist that AUFC was going to return the twenty thousand dollars.
He said it was because they were concerned that it might have been an illegal foreign donation.
Project Veritas Action was pleased but wondered why that hadn’t been a problem for the month that they had the money.
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over
- At Least 6 Iraqis Under Investigation, Had Access to Leaked DNC Emails
- Clinton Pushing for "Pence Takeover" of Trump White House - Wikileaks
- Russian Ambassador Also Met with Clinton Campaign: Kremlin Spokesman