Good News for America!
Liberal media cranks are losing their grip in America!
After years and years of lies a new poll finds just 29% of American voters trust liberal media fact-checkers.
Americans today understand the media and Democrat Party have become one unit.
There is no difference between a statement put out by the DNC and statement released by any number of news organizations.
Americans have had enough.
Via Rasmussen Reports:
Most voters believe news organizations play favorites when it comes to fact-checking candidates’ statements, but this skepticism is much stronger among voters who support Donald Trump than those who back his rival Hillary Clinton.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 29% of all Likely U.S. Voters trust media fact-checking of candidates’ comments. Sixty-two percent (62%) believe instead that news organizations skew the facts to help candidates they support. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Eighty-eight percent (88%) of voters who support Trump in the presidential race believe news organizations skew the facts, while most Clinton backers (59%) trust media fact-checking. Among the supporters of Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, sizable majorities also don’t trust media fact-checking.
- Disgraced Clintons May Lose Their Name on Arkansas Airport
- Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump Announces Elite Pedophile Human Trafficking Ring Investigation