Utah Republican Party Chairman James Evans has become the target of racist and threatening calls in the aftermath of a national television interview in which he raised questions as to whether former President Bill Clinton had an illegitimate child with a prostitute.
Evans said in the wake of the threats — and in light of a suspected arson attack on a county Republican Party headquarters in North Carolina — he is notifying law enforcement, implementing new security procedures and having staff members at the Utah party headquarters in Salt Lake City work from other locations to ensure their safety.
On Friday, the day after Evans suggested the media were in cahoots with Democrat Hillary Clinton because they weren’t investigating rumors of Bill Clinton’s love child the way it sought out women who were allegedly assaulted by Republican nominee Donald Trump, the party headquarters received a call from a Texas area code.
In the message, which Evans played for The Salt Lake Tribune, the caller said: “You might want to tell that lying ni**er James Evans that he’s lucky he’s not being lynched right now.”
The number on the party’s caller ID belongs to a dog-walking business in Houston. A man who answered the phone said he didn’t know anything about any calls to the Utah party headquarters. “I wish I could help you,” he said.
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Designed by Racist Indian, Worst Game of the Series
- Bill Clinton Praised Nuclear Deal with North Korea As a Success
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over