This Wikileaks stuff is really rustling the media’s feathers which is now in full panic mode.
CNN won’t report on the scandalous content and criminal behavior in the Wikileaks Podesta emails.
And they don’t want you to read the damning emails either.
Chris Cuomo told viewers the CNN cranks will read the emails for them and report out what’s on them.
Cuomo: “Remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you are learning from us.”
CNN is basically saying here, “It’s illegal for the stupid liberals to read Wikileaks directly, but we chosen people in the media are allowed to do it. We’ll report the facts to you, so don’t worry about it. You can trust us.”
Well first of all its NOT illegal at all, second, the media won’t report on Wikileaks. Not even FOX News spends too much time on Wikileaks let alone CNN. Even Julian Assange himself tweeted on his official Wikileaks Twitter page that CNN falsely states that it unlawful for the public (but not for CNN) to search WikiLeaks:
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 16, 2016
But the fact is that people are looking into these emails. Here at EU Times we spent a fair amount of time covering the Wikileaks Podesta Emails. All you have to do is to search for the term “Wikileaks” on our website and you will surely find dozens of shocking revelations from Wikileaks.
Way more than into this whole “pussy grabbing” nonsense.
The jig is up, and they’re panicking.
- Alex Jones apologizes for Pizzagate, others such as David Seaman disagree
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary