Wikileaks reveals that Bernie Sanders’s wife, Jane Sanders did NOT want her husband to endorse Hillary Clinton!
In fact she “begged” her husband to change his mind.
Here’s exactly what the Wikileaks email ID 22901 is saying:
I just talked to the Gov and his Political Dir. He called Bernie a few hours ago and said he’s endorsing you, Madame Secretary. It will be public at 3:30 today.
This was a bold move for him so it would be great if you can call and say thanks.
Apparently Jane Sanders has now called him twice and begged him to change his mind and he’s stood firm.
Huma, I will send contact info asap.
7 1 2
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada
- Pizzagate Child Sex Ring Scandal Keeps Getting Sicker
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Dems Are Stalling, Recount Will Not Be Completed, Wisconsin Will Forfeit Trump Votes
- UN ruling to free WikiLeaks’ Assange to stand after British appeal rejected