Wikileaks reveals that Bernie Sanders’s wife, Jane Sanders did NOT want her husband to endorse Hillary Clinton!
In fact she “begged” her husband to change his mind.
Here’s exactly what the Wikileaks email ID 22901 is saying:
I just talked to the Gov and his Political Dir. He called Bernie a few hours ago and said he’s endorsing you, Madame Secretary. It will be public at 3:30 today.
This was a bold move for him so it would be great if you can call and say thanks.
Apparently Jane Sanders has now called him twice and begged him to change his mind and he’s stood firm.
Huma, I will send contact info asap.
- Alex Jones apologizes for Pizzagate, others such as David Seaman disagree
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over
- At Least 6 Iraqis Under Investigation, Had Access to Leaked DNC Emails