Wikileaks reveals that Bernie Sanders’s wife, Jane Sanders did NOT want her husband to endorse Hillary Clinton!
In fact she “begged” her husband to change his mind.
Here’s exactly what the Wikileaks email ID 22901 is saying:
I just talked to the Gov and his Political Dir. He called Bernie a few hours ago and said he’s endorsing you, Madame Secretary. It will be public at 3:30 today.
This was a bold move for him so it would be great if you can call and say thanks.
Apparently Jane Sanders has now called him twice and begged him to change his mind and he’s stood firm.
Huma, I will send contact info asap.
- Disgraced Clintons May Lose Their Name on Arkansas Airport
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections