Wikileaks reveals that Bernie Sanders’s wife, Jane Sanders did NOT want her husband to endorse Hillary Clinton!
In fact she “begged” her husband to change his mind.
Here’s exactly what the Wikileaks email ID 22901 is saying:
I just talked to the Gov and his Political Dir. He called Bernie a few hours ago and said he’s endorsing you, Madame Secretary. It will be public at 3:30 today.
This was a bold move for him so it would be great if you can call and say thanks.
Apparently Jane Sanders has now called him twice and begged him to change his mind and he’s stood firm.
Huma, I will send contact info asap.
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- CIA & FBI finally admit there is No DNC Russian hack, launch Insider Manhunt
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Wikileaks: Guccifer 2.0 Admits Seth Rich Was DNC Leaker
- Presidential candidate asks Assange to leave the Embassy, Assange asks him to leave Ecuador