As ISIS continues to build its global presence and Iran launches new weapons of mass destruction targeting Israel and the West the anti-Defamation League has declared war on a cartoon frog.
Yes. Sadly this in NOT a joke.
The Anti-Defamation League released a statement this week condemning “Pepe the Frog.”
And we’re supposed to take this far left group seriously?
Ezra Levant at The Rebel reported:
It’s dangerous days for Jews around the world. Muslim anti-Semites have swarmed into Europe bringing violence against Jews. “BDS” has normalized Jew hatred in the US and Canada.
It should be a busy time for a group called the Anti-Defamation League, which is dedicated to fighting back against anti-Semitism. So last week, the ADL launched a major campaign against the most pressing threat to Jews:
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today identified “Pepe the Frog,” a cartoon character used by haters on social media to suggest racist, anti-Semitic or other bigoted notions, as a hate symbol. It has been added it to ADL’s online “Hate on Display” database.”
You’ve got the Islamic State encircling Israel, and Muslim terrorists putting IEDs into garbage bins in New York and New Jersey.
But you’re taking a run at a cartoon frog that people share on the Internet for jokes?
- Marine Le Pen Cancels Meeting with Lebanon's Mufti, Refuses to Wear Headscarf
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Australian Islamic Peace Conference Flyer Hides Women’s Faces
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped