Adams, who was the Voting Section Attorney at the US Department of Justice, filed six suits in the past year against Philadelphia and Broward County, Florida where the voter rolls are corrupted.
Adams said he had one case in Texas where the person died in 1944.
Far left groups continually sue to keep the voter rolls the way they are. The Obama administration has no desire to clean up these voter rolls.
J. Christian Adams: Dead people are voting and it’s something this administration does not want to do anything about. They must like it. They must like who they are voting for… Now we have four million, four million Steve, ineligible and dead voters on American voter rolls according to the Pew Charitable Trust.
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Orlando Gay Club Terrorist's Wife Arrested
- Hot Texas Teacher Sentenced to 10 Years After Getting Pregnant by 13yo Student