Donald Trump, Jr. came under fire this month after he compared Muslim refugees to a bowl of Skittles candies.
“This image says it all. Let’s end the politically correct agenda that doesn’t put America first. #Trump2016”
The liberal media was outraged.
The Washington Post wrote: Donald Trump Jr. inadvertently encourages America to scoop up refugees by the handful
CNN reported: Trump Jr. likens Syrian refugees to Skittles
It is a known fact that the more Muslims you hold in a country the more likely your country is going to experience a terrorist attack.
Two Muslim migrants/refugees to America committed mass terrorist attacks the same weekend Don Trump, Jr. posted his tweet.
Afghan immigrant Ahmad Khan Rahami bombed the Chelsea district in New York City. Dahir Adan from Somalia went on a stabbing rampage at a St. Cloud mall.
Twitter has removed the Skittles image from Donald Trump Jr.s’ tweet.
The Tweet says the photo was removed due to copyright issues(?)
- Trump, Farage praise Putin's decision not to expel US diplomats in Retaliation to Obama
- German Police Releases Shocking Footage From Cologne On New Year's Eve 2015
- Trump launches furious morning Twitter rant at Hillary
- Establishment Media Says Everything Apart From Itself Is "Fake"
- Hillary Needs 11 Advisors and Lengthy Consultation to Post a Single Tweet - Wikileaks