Next US President Donald Trump spoke in a historic meeting with Israeli Leader Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday.
They met at Trump’s home. Trump and Bibi at Manhattan.
Trump told the Israeli leader that as president he will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The current capital of Israel is Tel Aviv but due to having Jerusalem partially occupied by Palestinians who call it “al-Quds”, its impossible to get the city recognized as Israel’s capital without the US President’s intervention so Netanyahu is definitely happy about Trump’s support.
Obama, the most anti-Israeli president in US history, made the same promise to Jewish voters in 2008 but he was lying.
Obama supports the Iranian regime over Israel. He has given over $100 billion to the terrorist regime in Iran.
- Asian Press Reporting US has Withdrawn from the TPP
- Trump immediately signs executive order to ease the burden of Obamacare
- Pope Satan Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
- 8 Most Unhinged Inaugural Media Meltdowns
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton