Next US President Donald Trump spoke in a historic meeting with Israeli Leader Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday.
They met at Trump’s home. Trump and Bibi at Manhattan.
Trump told the Israeli leader that as president he will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The current capital of Israel is Tel Aviv but due to having Jerusalem partially occupied by Palestinians who call it “al-Quds”, its impossible to get the city recognized as Israel’s capital without the US President’s intervention so Netanyahu is definitely happy about Trump’s support.
Obama, the most anti-Israeli president in US history, made the same promise to Jewish voters in 2008 but he was lying.
Obama supports the Iranian regime over Israel. He has given over $100 billion to the terrorist regime in Iran.
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Mike Cernovich Agrees to Debate Richard Spencer!
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Trump Persuades Carrier AC to Keep at Least 1000 Jobs in US
- Supposed “FAKE NEWS” is Just An Excuse From The Media Which Failed The American People