Donald Trump surged to a 6 point lead over Democrat Hillary Clinton in the latest LA Times-USC Dornsife national poll.
Hillary continues to lead with voters making less than $35,000 a year.
Trump leads with all other income brackets.
Trump is up to 19.2% with black voters.
Trump is up to 31.0% with Latino voters.
As reported earlier, in the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996. Trump has 19.2% of the black vote in today’s LA Times poll.
If Donald Trump captured 25 percent of the African American vote he would win in a landslide.
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens
- Trump Approves Amnesty For All Illegal Aliens
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House