During the Sunday broadcast of New York AM 970 radio’s “The Cats Roundtable,” former New York City Democratic Mayoral Candidate Andrew Stein endorsed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, reasoning he was going to “shake things up in Washington.”
“I think the country’s in trouble. Our economic growth is too slow. Our military is being decimated by Obama’s cuts,” Stein told host John Catsimatidis. “Our support for Israel has not been strong. Donald Trump understands all of this. I think he’ll be a strong leader. He understands that America has to be great again. He’ll cut taxes like JFK and Reagan did and stimulate the economy.”
Stein later added, “He’s a real doer. Hillary exemplifies the status quo.”
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Mike Cernovich Agrees to Debate Richard Spencer!
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA