Dr. Ted Noel joins Gary Franchi to examine the facts of Hillary’s critical and debilitating medical crisis.
“Through Dr. Noel’s astute observations, and relying on over 30 years in the medical field, he has concluded that Hillary Clinton is exhibiting the classic signs that point to Parkinson’s Disease,” the video states.
“He has decided to go public with his findings and appears on the Next News Network to deliver you the truth, being kept from the public, about a diagnosis that will keep her out of the Oval Office.”
Clinton has had an increasingly difficult time downplaying questions regarding her well-being as more and more health questions arise.
Just days ago media outlets attempted to discredit reports asking why Clinton had an ambulance following her motorcade – complete with a gurney wheeled behind the stage she was speaking at – even though Trump does not have such a vehicle in his.
The incident was only days after Hillary’s disastrous Labor Day coughing fit that once again brought the candidate’s health back into the spotlight.
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Emailed Classified Info on Unsecured Server
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over