THIS ISN’T MEDIA BIAS, THIS IS MEDIA FRAUD!
The latest Ipsos-Reuters poll has Hillary up 6 points over Donald Trump.
For this poll, Ipsos spoke to 1705 Americans, of whom 752 were Democrats.
That’s 44 percent of the total.
Only 29 percent of Americans identify as Democrats.
Ipsos spoke to 570 Republicans for the poll.
That’s 33 percent of the total.
That’s media fraud.
Prepare for the landslide.
Using Reuters’ data, Hillary supposedly has a 6-point lead over Trump. However, if we alter the sample data to reflect what Pew says is the real distribution of democrats versus republicans (i.e. 33% vs. 29%, respectively) and apply the same support levels by party affiliation it results in an 8.5% swing toward Trump who would have a 2.5% lead… very inconvenient.
Revenge will be so sweet! Remember those Libel Laws Reuters?? Keep doing what you are doing Reuters and CNN! You will fully deserve what’s coming to you!
Other non-biased polls reveal that Trump is actually gaining support after the first debate, check this out:
- US judge denies bail for detained Volkswagen executive
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’