Yet another prominent medical doctor, a formal naval & congressional physician came out to slam Hillary on her bad health. He said: Hillary didn’t pass out from dehydration or pneumonia, it was cardio or neurological related.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser M.D. joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV to discuss Hillary Clinton’s health concerns. Dr. Jasser was a physician for the Navy and and physician for Congress told Steve Hilary’s medical emergency was not caused by dehydration.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser: What she had was a syncopal episode. She passed out. That’s either cardiovascular or neurological. Now, her team wants us to believe it is dehydration. She didn’t appear to be dehydrated and that doesn’t get fixed in 90 minutes. So I can tell you that it really appears and if I let a patient with the condition of syncope leave my office, and not get admitted, and get evaluated immediately, that would be malpractice. So there’s something going on.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser is a Muslim and the founder of “American Islamic Forum for Democracy”. Apparently not all Muslims support Hillary Clinton despite her claims.
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Fake Media to retire ‘fake news’ label after conservatives fire back
- ISIS Palestinian Drives Truck Through Jews in Jerusalem, 4 dead, 17 injured
- Airport Shooter Told The FBI In NOVEMBER He Was ISIS