Yet another prominent medical doctor, a formal naval & congressional physician came out to slam Hillary on her bad health. He said: Hillary didn’t pass out from dehydration or pneumonia, it was cardio or neurological related.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser M.D. joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV to discuss Hillary Clinton’s health concerns. Dr. Jasser was a physician for the Navy and and physician for Congress told Steve Hilary’s medical emergency was not caused by dehydration.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser: What she had was a syncopal episode. She passed out. That’s either cardiovascular or neurological. Now, her team wants us to believe it is dehydration. She didn’t appear to be dehydrated and that doesn’t get fixed in 90 minutes. So I can tell you that it really appears and if I let a patient with the condition of syncope leave my office, and not get admitted, and get evaluated immediately, that would be malpractice. So there’s something going on.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser is a Muslim and the founder of “American Islamic Forum for Democracy”. Apparently not all Muslims support Hillary Clinton despite her claims.
- Disgraced Clintons May Lose Their Name on Arkansas Airport
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Dutch Officials Arrest Moroccan Secret Service Agent Leaking Geert Wilders Location to Jihadists
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Muslim Migrant Rapes Swedish Teenager, Gets Only Two Months Jail