Yet another prominent medical doctor, a formal naval & congressional physician came out to slam Hillary on her bad health. He said: Hillary didn’t pass out from dehydration or pneumonia, it was cardio or neurological related.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser M.D. joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV to discuss Hillary Clinton’s health concerns. Dr. Jasser was a physician for the Navy and and physician for Congress told Steve Hilary’s medical emergency was not caused by dehydration.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser: What she had was a syncopal episode. She passed out. That’s either cardiovascular or neurological. Now, her team wants us to believe it is dehydration. She didn’t appear to be dehydrated and that doesn’t get fixed in 90 minutes. So I can tell you that it really appears and if I let a patient with the condition of syncope leave my office, and not get admitted, and get evaluated immediately, that would be malpractice. So there’s something going on.
Dr. Zuhdi Jasser is a Muslim and the founder of “American Islamic Forum for Democracy”. Apparently not all Muslims support Hillary Clinton despite her claims.
- Russia Asks CIA: Why Did Hillary Clinton Just Buy $137 Million Worth Of Illegal Arms?
- Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton because his Life was Threatened
- Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage Confirmed by Abedin and Podesta
- Peaceful Hillary Supporter Destroys Hollywood Trump Star
- Project Veritas Video 4 - 20K Bribery to DNC, Chaos at Trump Rallies